[Mimedefang] Greylist DB addition fails silently?

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Wed Jun 23 19:57:41 EDT 2004

Paul Murphy said:

> Hmm, I was afraid that would be the answer...  The database fell over at
> 9212
> keys, and when I created a new version, is OK.  MySQL would be relatively
> simple, but the hassle of having to work out the connection details with
> the
> multiplexor is something I had hoped to avoid.
My greylist db has 10K entries for relays and 10k entries for expiration
time. I have nevere experienced any corruption.
So assuming you are measuring each key, I have 20k entries.

I'm using 1.41-1 for db_file, with perl 5.8.3

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering