[Mimedefang] Is there a way to change "To:" header?

Matthew Thomas mthomas at biocontrolsys.com
Fri Jun 18 18:21:00 EDT 2004

I have not tested this, but it is where I would start.  I'd test something
like the following line:

action_add_header("To:", "$Recipients, SpammyMail");

You don't have to worry about delivery because the only way to add
recipients is using add_recipient or delete_recipient to change the actual
delivery of mail.  I'm not sure how if this would work for you or how
Outlook would react to it.  You could try to filter on the SpammyMail phrase
(or whatever you use).

Attempt at your own risk.

Regards,
Matt Thomas