[Mimedefang] Code Help

Michael Sims michaels at crye-leike.com
Fri Jun 18 16:55:34 EDT 2004

Jeff Grossman wrote:
> I am not good with Perl code.  Will the following code work for
> rejecting any message with "Powerful weightloss now available" in the
> subject of the e-mail?  Or is there a better way to do this?

Those are really annoying, aren't they?  Thankfully they have that
predictable subject line.  I'm zapping them with SpamAssassin:

header   SA_CUSTOM_POWERFUL_WEIGHTLOSS  Subject =~ /^Powerful weightloss now available where you are\./i
describe SA_CUSTOM_POWERFUL_WEIGHTLOSS  Diet spam
score    SA_CUSTOM_POWERFUL_WEIGHTLOSS  5

FWIW...