[Mimedefang] Code Help

Jeff Grossman jeff at stikman.com
Fri Jun 18 12:59:06 EDT 2004

I am not good with Perl code.  Will the following code work for rejecting
any message with "Powerful weightloss now available" in the subject of the
e-mail?  Or is there a better way to do this?  I put this code in the
filter_begin section.

    my($entity) = @_;
        if($SUBJECT =~ /Powerful weightloss now available?$/i) {
                md_graphdefang_log('Weightloss spam');
                action_notify_administrator("Weightloss spam");
                return action_bounce("Spam not allowed here.");
        }

Thanks,
Jeff