[Mimedefang] Stupid virus problem...

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Mon Jul 26 17:50:47 EDT 2004

This accounts for a significant amount of our email traffic.  Personally, I
use the bogus virus warnings cf file for spamassassin + Bayesian filters and
I know DFS has mentioned he trains his bayesian system as well to pick them
up and filter them as SPAM.

This is the exact version I run:

# bogus-virus-warnings.cf version 1.136 (2004-06-10)
# Collated and maintained by Tim Jackson (tim at timj.co.uk)
# Latest version at http://www.timj.co.uk/linux/bogus-virus-warnings.cf

Regards,

KAM