[Mimedefang] Outbound messages are blocked

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Tue Jul 6 14:09:06 EDT 2004

> From: Vivek Kumar [mailto:vivekk at gorave.net]
>
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for you mail.. Well all outbound mails are originated
> from one IP
> address segment (191.x.x.x) we don't have remote users now.
>
> Thanks
>
> Vivek

Another option is to let MimeDefang run as normal on outgoing mail, but to
tell your spam-tagging software that all mail from 191.x.x.x is good.  If
you're using SpamAssassin, here's how to do that:
http://www.spamassassin.org/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html

look for trusted_networks

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com                      805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com         Software Engineer
perl -e"map{y/a-z/l-za-k/;print}shift" "Jjhi pcdiwtg Ptga wprztg,"