[Mimedefang] Re: MD/SA Statistics

Matt Smith Matt at Coolchilli.com
Fri Jul 2 00:53:41 EDT 2004

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 13:22:32 -0700, Matthew Thomas
<mthomas at biocontrolsys.com> remarked:
>I was just wondering if anyone had a script that broke out spam and virus
detection on a per user basis.
>I've been using mailstats.pl to get overall users their own personal stats.

Not sure if this is exactly what you want, but personally, I use
Graphdefang, created by John Kirkland (http://www.bl.org/~jpk/graphdefang)
It throws out pretty pictures of spam stats, mail_in, virus'; virus' by
recipient, by relay addr; and best of all, it fits neatly into MD.

There are some examples of the graphs on the url above, and configuring
isn't too hard.  You can add in your own filter's, so that it graphs for a
particular user.

Just my AU$0.02

Regards,
Matt