[Mimedefang] Where is best to use $SendmailMacros{"auth_authen"} ?

Jeff Grossman jeff at stikman.com
Thu Jul 1 11:23:35 EDT 2004

on 7/1/04 7:39 AM, Ben Kamen at bkamen at benjammin.net wrote:

> Where would I be best putting a check for $SendmailMacros{"auth_authen"}
> to see if someone relaying has auth'd?
>
> And what action would I use? Just action_accept()?
>
> I don't want to do anything to the email - I want MIMEdefang to just "get out
> of
> the way"... heheh.. waste no more time!

I would probably put it in filter_begin with the following line:

return ('ACCEPT_AND_NO_MORE_FILTERING', "ok");

That way MIMEDefang will just stop processing the message from that point
forward.

But, that will not stop a message with a virus from being sent out.

Jeff
--
Jeff Grossman (jeff at stikman.com)