[Mimedefang] Viruses getting in via undeliverables

Kris Deugau kdeugau at webhart.net
Fri Jan 30 10:47:14 EST 2004

"David F. Skoll" wrote:
> The undeliverable messages are malformed MIME, and that's confusing
> MIME::Tools.  I really don't know how to work around this.

Then there's qmail, which doesn't even *attempt* to wrap the original as
a MIME part- it just pastes the original message as raw message body.  I
don't *think* that really technically violates any RFCs...  but it's
incredibly rude and annoying.  >:(

-kgd
--
"Sendmail administration is not black magic.  There are legitimate
technical reasons why it requires the sacrificing of a live chicken."