[Mimedefang] Viruses getting in via undeliverables

Jonas Eckerman jonas_lists at frukt.org
Fri Jan 30 19:53:27 EST 2004

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:02:57 -0500 (EST), David F. Skoll wrote:

>  However, these headers confuse it:

Odd. I thought the default setting of ignore_errors(1) would let MIME::Parser ignore bad headers... Guess I was wrong.

>  The undeliverable messages are malformed MIME, and that's
>  confusing MIME::Tools.  I really don't know how to work around
>  this.

Reading the MIME::Parser docs suggest that it might be possible to work around it through providing a custom HEAD class for the parser with the interface method. Haven't looked at how such a head class is supposed to work though, so I don't know how much work that'd mean.

Regards
/Jonas
Jonas Eckerman, jonas_lists at frukt.org
http://www.fsdb.org/