[Mimedefang] action_bounce - forget it!

Dave Williss dwilliss at microimages.com
Thu Jan 29 10:51:55 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin A. McGrail" <kmcgrail at pccc.com>
To: <mimedefang at lists.roaringpenguin.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 8:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Mimedefang] action_bounce - forget it!

> > > line ~220) looks like this - see below. No bouncing, no quarantines,
> just
> > > action_discard. For ALL the viruses/worms. That's it!
> >
> > Well, in most countries this is however illegal.
>
> I think common sense and a lack of case law on this would prevail >

"common sense" and lawyers don't mix :-)

I agree though.  Known viruses should just be dropped.
I can see a twisted point of view why it might be illegal in some countries
to just blindly filter Spam.

 -- Dave Williss
------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons,
   for you are crunchy and taste good with catsup