[Mimedefang] verify mimedefang+pyzor or razor are working

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Wed Jan 28 17:58:23 EST 2004

How do you verify mimedefang is using razor/pyzor?
I just set a new secondary mx, and not sure that sa and mimedefang are
using it.

It works fine on the other box, but I can't remember how I verified it.
I'm led to believe that it's not working because I am not getting a razor
induced delay on my email.
(This is day 1 of my new mail server...so still ironing out items.)

Spamassassin wiki had directions for verifying it was running by itself,
but am not sure it's working with mimedefang.
The SA doc's say it should detect it automatically.

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering