[Mimedefang] New .zip virus?

Kevin Withnall kevin at withnall.com
Tue Jan 27 03:00:25 EST 2004

Ive looked into the mimedefang.pl file and found that it does not call
uvscan (NAI) with the --unzip flag

Should I modify the source or is there a better way (configure script
arguments etc ) to do this.

Im a perl newbie so please be kind :-)

Regards
Kevin

--
Kevin Withnall  - B Comp Sci, Master CNE,  MCSE
ILB Computing Pty. Ltd. Phone: +61 2 42270000 Fax:+61 2 42270080