[Mimedefang] not catching test viruses

Cormack, Ken kcormack at acs.roadway.com
Tue Jan 20 13:51:52 EST 2004

Group,

It is evident that some of us have hosts that are letting some things slip
through, that shouldnt.  These being highlighted by varying results we've
had with the tests used at http://www.testvirus.org/?co=

The following may be of help to those able/willing to write and contribute
MIMEDefang filters for these...
http://www.declude.com/virus/vulnerability.htm

Ken