[Mimedefang] Many many MX records

John Stewart jstewart at ccs.carleton.ca
Wed Jan 14 23:22:48 EST 2004

Gary Funck wrote:

> [...]
A couple of years ago we had a couple of incidents where our main
Solaris mail
server would stop listening on its primary interface, but virtual
interfaces on the same
physical interface were still functional.  This turned out to be due to
a bad kernel patch.

John Stewart -- Computing and Communications Services, Carleton University
Internet: jstewart at ccs.carleton.ca                       613-520-2600x3707
"measure twice, cut once"