[Mimedefang] Many many MX records

Gary Funck gary at intrepid.com
Wed Jan 14 16:29:53 EST 2004

My thinking was that this would be virtual host, resident on the
same physical system. Thus, if the main MX isn't working, due to hardware
failure neither is the backup. Then, as I thought about this some more,
I realized that the main MX could be broken due to software or operator
failure, and that would be bad.