[Mimedefang] minor upgrade of clamav, email not being scanned...

Jason Englander jason at englanders.cc
Fri Feb 20 11:27:35 EST 2004

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004, Lee Dilkie wrote:

> But I'm still curious why group permissions wouldn't be good enough to get
> this going. There's something I'm not understanding here.

I already killed earlier posts in the thread and don't remember exactly
how you had the group(s) set up, but this may be it:

>From 0.67's 'man clamav.conf':

   AllowSupplementaryGroups
          When  started  by root and the User option is activated, it will
          initialize all the groups from /etc/group for which  user  is  a
          member.
          Default: disabled.

I think this option was added for version 0.60

  Jason

--
Jason Englander <jason at englanders.cc>
394F 7E02 C105 7268 777A  3F5A 0AC0 C618 0675 80CA