[Mimedefang] errors concerning mime_html

Dana Holland dana.work at navarrocollege.edu
Tue Feb 10 11:25:23 EST 2004

I just upgraded to the most recent versions of mimedefang (2.39) and
spamassassin (2.63).  I notice that I'm getting a lot of the following
errors in my maillog:

Feb 10 10:22:50 gemini2 mimedefang-multiplexor: Slave 0 stderr: Failed
to run __MIME_HTML SpamAssassin test, skipping: ^I(Can't locate object
method "check_for_mime_html" via package
"Mail::SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus" at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm line
2086. )

I've checked the archives and the search engines, and can't seem to find
where anyone else has experienced this.  Can anyone provide some
insight?  I thought I installed all the pieces, but am I missing something?