[Mimedefang] Question on confidentiality statements

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Fri Dec 17 11:38:59 EST 2004

--On Friday, December 17, 2004 10:28 AM -0500 "Seigafuse, Mike"
<mseigafuse at fcg.com> wrote:

> This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or
> att= orney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
> review, = reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without
> express permission=  is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please cont= act the sender and delete all copies.

>From <http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/fun.html>:

Disclaimer:
By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:

   1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient"
   2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make
such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends itself
to. In particular, I may quote it on usenet.
   3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company.
   4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that
may be included on your message.

Thanks, Jeff! ;)