[Mimedefang] Re: Lycos Screen saver that attacks Spammers, Ahmore off topic...

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Sat Dec 4 06:46:48 EST 2004

> I don't know about Ohio, but in Virginia the address needs to be forged,
> so you are on the safe side of the law at least in Virginia ;-)

As an FYI to bore those who don't care about US laws, let alone Virginia,
Virginia does prosecute malicious programs obviously including things such
as worms/viruses/etc but it also makes things like programs that aren't
registered that start corrupting documents, etc. illegal and I believe it
COULD withstand a challenge on Lycos' screensaver.

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+coh+18.2-152.4+400035

Regards,
KAM