[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.45-BETA-3 is available

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Wed Aug 25 06:41:02 EDT 2004

--On Wednesday, August 25, 2004 2:53 AM -0700 Kenneth Porter
<shiva at sewingwitch.com> wrote:

> The Work directory and the files within lack group rights, but it's not
> consistent. Sometimes the bits are on as expected. The temporary parent
> directory looks ok. If Work has the wrong permissions, so does RESULTS,
> but  other files (COMMANDS, INPUTMSG, HEADERS) look ok.

If I understand the code right, it looks like RESULTS and Work are the only
things created by the slave. Logging the umask sometimes results in 027 and
sometimes 077, but I don't see what's gating that. Right now I've hacked a
umask(7) into init_globals until we figure this out.