[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.45-BETA-3 is available

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Wed Aug 25 05:53:53 EDT 2004

Just updated to this and also updated SpamAssassin from 3.0pre4 to rc1. I'm
getting clamd failures because the Work subdirectory is intermittently
created with 700 instead of 750 permissions. I haven't yet tracked down
what's doing it. I put a line in my filter_begin like this to debug it:

    system("ls -lR /var/spool/MIMEDefang >> /tmp/mf.dbg");

The Work directory and the files within lack group rights, but it's not
consistent. Sometimes the bits are on as expected. The temporary parent
directory looks ok. If Work has the wrong permissions, so does RESULTS, but
other files (COMMANDS, INPUTMSG, HEADERS) look ok.