[Mimedefang] Deadline for SPF records

Brenden Conte conteb at rpi.edu
Tue Aug 10 14:32:25 EDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-10 at 13:55, Daniel Taylor wrote:

This assumes that:
a) The user in question knows about and understand SPF, and why it
didn't work and
b) knows and understands email, and that the bounce they just received
was not because our mail servers were broken or we run a shoddy service.
c) noone checks their spam traps.

If neither A or B are true, then you risk a lost potential client.
(This, of course, assumes you are not dealing with 100% technically savy
client base)
If C is true, thats more of a responsibility issue.

--
Brenden Conte
System Programmer, C&CT