[Mimedefang] [resend] Specfile bug: disables service on update

Stephen J Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Tue Aug 10 08:54:00 EDT 2004

David F. Skoll wrote:

> Off topic: I hate RPM!  Does anyone have a *good* document where
> all this stuff is documented?  Half the stuff in .spec files seems to
> be undocumented magic.

Sorry.. I know most of my RPM via just working on them over and over and
over again. I read Maximum RPM a long time ago, and am trying to dig
through the new Red Hat RPM Guide, and by working at RH for 4 years ;).
I can try to help on these issues.. now that I have my off-wrok website
working a bit more.