[Mimedefang] Deadline for SPF records *long w/morbid horoscop e*

Graham Dunn gdunn at inscriber.com
Tue Aug 10 09:26:26 EDT 2004

On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 06:44:43AM -0500, Damrose, Mark wrote:
> [...]
[del]

I have this running ... it gets secondary email addresses as well (you
have to bind as a user with admin access in exchange - not neccessarily
the same account as domain admin).

http://pochacco.dnsalias.net/~gdunn/extract-exchange-55-20040810.tar.gz

There's some filtering in there to only pull out addresses in specific
domains (we have a shameful listserver that stores lists in hidden
containers, and this will pull those and make the access file just
monstrous).

Let me know if this is what you were talking about...

Thanks,
Graham