[Mimedefang] Question regarding stream_by_recipient()

Jeff Rife mimedefang at nabs.net
Mon Aug 9 20:30:45 EDT 2004

On 9 Aug 2004 at 10:14, Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com wrote:

> 1) Configure MIMEDefang to change the "spam score" header to the
> following format:
>
> Spam-Score: ******** (8.5)
> That is, put the asterisks before the number.
>
> 2) Configure his email-reader to filter spam based on the "header
> contains"
> Spam-Score: *******
> (seven asterisks, say)

I use a slightly different version of this in that I use periods (.)
instead of asterisks (*), because my mail client uses the asterisk as a
wildcard.

The asterisk screws up the sort of filtering you suggest (and that I
use), so some other character was necessary.  I just picked a period
because it wasn't used for anything special in my mail client.

--
Jeff Rife        |
SPAM bait:       | http://www.nabs.net/Cartoons/AngryTVGod.gif