[Mimedefang] Bad RCPT Throttle in the Real World

alan premselaar alien at 12inch.com
Thu Aug 5 22:10:36 EDT 2004

Kevin,

   check the docs for sendmail 8.13.x ... the delays can be controlled
on a per domain/IP/etc basis in the access file.  although the machine I
have sendmail 8.13.x installed on currently is inaccessible (not yet
installed into production) so i can't confirm this or give you any more
details than that.

sorry

alan