[Mimedefang] Sendmail 8.10 and MIMEDefang

Rob rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 10:41:22 EDT 2004

In theory any version should.

However, 8.10 was a *very* short lived branch.  The MILTER support in it is
nearly certain to have bugs that remain unpatched.  At the very least you
should move to 8.11.7 and consider 8.13.1.

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may be
ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?