[Mimedefang] Trend Anti-Virus question

Jérôme Tytgat jerome.tytgat at asterion.fr
Tue Apr 13 10:11:08 EDT 2004

 From my past experience, I know that this daemon does not
incorporate the latest switchs that are needed for Interscan viruswall.

IMHO trophie is too old to be still used with a recent installation
of ISVW.

Maybe the author had so legit problem with trendmicro...

Milterizing ISVW is THE problem on Linux server.

We investigated several solutions : sandwich, (a real nightmare with
SMTP AUTH), milter (seems there's something in beta stage at trendmicro
site, but looks like ARRESTED DEVELLOPMENT), trophie (nothing has been
done to this project since 2002)

ANYWAY, if you are successful in implementing Trophie, I'm interested :)