[Mimedefang] MD, SpamAssassin and Bayes...

Gordon Henderson gordon at drogon.net
Fri Apr 9 20:28:12 EDT 2004

This is probably a dumb question, but I can't find an obvious answer...

I've been using MD+SA for some time with good effect, but I want to use
the Bayesian tests in SA. But which 'user' do I load up its database with?
Is it the destination user of the email, or root, or maybe daemon or
smmsp? Preferably I want all mail that goes through the site to pass
through the Bayesian filters as well as the normal ones, not just mail
delivered to a particular user.

Any help appreicated...

Gordon