OT: Re: [Mimedefang] What controls which RBL's are tested and in what order?

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Fri Apr 9 17:19:44 EDT 2004

Thanks Ben!  I stand corrected but reiterate that RBLs are best instituted
in SpamAssassin and I love Slaven B.'s Rule for additive RBL usage:

# Slaven B. Rule
# Commented out for those who don't use RBLs. Just uncomment to use.

meta CUSTOM_RCVD_IN_MANY ( RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET + RCVD_IN_SBL +
RCVD_IN_SORBS + RCVD_IN_NJABL + RCVD_IN_DYNABLOCK + RCVD_IN_DSBL +
RCVD_IN_NJABL_SPAM + RCVD_IN_NJABL_PROXY + RCVD_IN_RFCI + RCVD_IN_OPM +
RCVD_IN_SORBS_HTTP + RAZOR2_CHECK) > 2
describe CUSTOM_RCVD_IN_MANY  Message received in more than 2 RBLs
score CUSTOM_RCVD_IN_MANY 3.0

Regards,
KAM