[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.42 + group directory permissions

Rob rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 02:23:42 EDT 2004

Yeah, looks like it went up yesterday or late the day before.

> However I don't think it will solve your problems.
> I guess you will have to add some extra code in mimedefang.pl
> to debug it : calls to syslog to list the ownership of files...

Not, yet, being a perl programmer, you wouldn't happen to be able to
point me to an example of how to do that?

> Someone mentioned MIME::Parser problems : there is a mkdir call in
> Parser/Filer.pm :
> # grep mkdir  /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/MIME/Parser/Filer.pm
>         mkdir $self->output_dir, 0700 or
>             die "mkdir ".$self->output_dir.": $!\n";

Interesting, I'll have to have a closer look.

Thanks.

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may
be ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?