[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.42 + group directory permissions

Stephane Lentz Stephane.Lentz at ansf.alcatel.fr
Tue Apr 6 14:46:04 EDT 2004

On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 07:58:40AM +0100, Rob wrote:
> [...]

The FreeBSD port has been updated to version 2.42 :
http://www.freshports.org/mail/mimedefang/

However I don't think it will solve your problems.
I guess you will have to add some extra code in mimedefang.pl
to debug it : calls to syslog to list the ownership of files...

Someone mentioned MIME::Parser problems : there is a mkdir call in
Parser/Filer.pm :
# grep mkdir  /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/MIME/Parser/Filer.pm
        mkdir $self->output_dir, 0700 or
            die "mkdir ".$self->output_dir.": $!\n";

SL/
---
Stephane Lentz
Alcanet International, Internet Services