[Mimedefang] calling action_bounce() for viruses

cam bcp1 at craqskeep.com
Fri Sep 26 00:53:05 EDT 2003

Ralston Rants:
>         the door down.  One person disinfects the computer, two people
>         hold the user down, and the fourth person beats the user over
>         the head with a giant plastic hammer while shouting "NO!  BAD
>         USER!  DON'T CLICK ON UNEXPECTED ATTACHMENTS!  BAD USER!"

let me guess... you are Simon's PFY?

i'm all for reinforcing the learning of users with electro-shock therapy.
:)

actually though in all honesty, i like you're implementation about
alerting the corresponding/appropriate people to the problem.  i'm going
to look into implementing something of that nature for our tech support...

*evil gleam in eyes*

cam