[Mimedefang] Best free antivirus

John Scully jscully at isupportisp.com
Tue Sep 23 09:58:01 EDT 2003

We are using clamav and so far it has stopped 100% of the viruses
hitting us.  We have spam trap accounts that receive 5K to 10K thousand
spam containing several hundred viruses per day.  These spam boxes are
then scanned with Norton. Since we put clamav on the filtering server no
viruses have made it past clamav to be caught be Norton.

John Scully