[Mimedefang] Interesting anti-HTML filter side-effect

John Von Essen john at essenz.com
Sun Sep 21 21:48:01 EDT 2003

Not to mention Outlook with MS Exchange defaults to HTML format for
outgoing email - even though the email is just text. Its text alright,
font=Arial, size=2, color=black !!! Consider how many companies use
exchange for mail...

On Sunday, September 21, 2003, at 08:54 PM, Daniel Kasak wrote:

> I agree with you on the no-html-email thing in theory, it's just that
> it's quite hard to change what 99% of the world do, especially when:
>
> a) they don't realise they're doing it
> b) there is a perceived loss if they take our advice

John Von Essen (john at essenz.com)
President, Essenz Consulting (www.essenz.com)
Phone: (800) 248-1736
Fax: (800) 852-3387