[Mimedefang] Re: RCVD_IN_ORBS

Martin J. Dellwo dellwo at 3dp.com
Tue Sep 16 10:57:00 EDT 2003

Matthew Hall <leareth at angui.sh> wrote:

> FYI,
>
> I notice this test is no longer working properly ... from the
> spamassassin conf file, this info was coming from
> orbs.dorkslayers.com, and dorkslayers.com seems to have gone away.
>
> If this was mentioned earlier with the X_OSIRU tests, sorry I missed
> it.

In my logs, it showed that it is denying access because it is matching
internal non-routable hosts IP addresses in the 10.* network--such as
the network our internal emails servers are on...  I turned this check
off, which I had directly in my sendmail.mc file.  I was wondering how I
might do RBL  checks within MD/SA but first check for internal allowed
relaying hosts and skip the RBL checks for those hosts.

Martin J. Dellwo   (610) 458-5264 x6512   dellwo at 3dp.com
Systems Administrator, 3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
http://www.3dp.com/