[Mimedefang] how to undo Verisigns mess

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Tue Sep 16 08:54:01 EDT 2003

As a side note,

 My server blocks more "forged ip" emails than "no dns" emails.

If the forward doesn't match the reverse, kick it.

This is one of the hack rules from Sendmail maintainer Neil Rickert...

 -Ben

--
Ben Kamen - O.D.P, S.P.
Home: ben at benjammin.net                       http://www.benjammin.net
Work: bkamen at uiuc.edu
gPG Pub Key - http://www.benjammin.net/www/pages/library

* NOTE: Opinions and Views discussed via email are my own and not that    *
* of the State of Illinois, University of Illinois or the Illinois Dept   *
* of Natural Resources. They are my own. "They" get none of the credit. *

'/usr/games/fortune' says:
After an instrument has been assembled, extra components will be found
on the bench.