[Mimedefang] MimeDefang and RedHat Enterprise Edition->friction or harmony?

Paul Heinlein heinlein at cse.ogi.edu
Wed Sep 10 13:39:01 EDT 2003

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, Ole Holm Nielsen wrote:

> 3. In /usr/src/redhat/SPECS you edit the file sendmail.spec
>     and change line 5 into:
>        %define errata 72

This is a necessary step, but one of its side-effects is that it turns
off SSL and STARTTLS support. I've forgotten exactly what I did to
enable it, but I'm pretty sure it involved patching the patch that
defines the EXTRALIBS (or whatever) to include "-lcrypto -lsasl
-lssl" and enabling whatever m4 macro turns on SSL/STARTTLS support.
(Sorry I can't be more exact. It was too long ago...)

--Paul Heinlein <heinlein at cse.ogi.edu>