[Mimedefang] MimeDefang and RedHat Enterprise Edition->fricti on or harmony?

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Wed Sep 10 10:41:07 EDT 2003

If you can wait, you may want to put off buying AS/ES for your machine
until later this year. The Red Hat ES 3.0 will ship then (it is based
off of RHL 8.0/9.0) and will have a good sendmail with it.

I have been testing it here, and have found it to be more rock solid
than I expected for a .0 release]

[Please be aware I am a former longtime employee of Red Hat and so have
sub-conscious biases, etc etc.]