[Mimedefang] multiple CPUs, multiple milters!

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Mon Sep 8 13:59:01 EDT 2003

Anne,

The hyperthreading is both normal and irrelevant I believe.  The number of
child processes started most likely has more to do with the default to
start.

I think you are missing a standard configuration script and configuration
file to set all these type of defaults.

You might benefit from reading through the install we have at
http://www.pccc.com/downloads/MIMEDefang/

You really should get an init style script for stopping and starting the
milter/multiplexor

Regards,
KAM