[Mimedefang] Re: How to stop Neroma / 911 virus?

Mike Heller mike at dsny.com
Thu Sep 4 17:54:01 EDT 2003

I don't see any either, but I was hoping to be proactive in blocking

this virus.  Symantec didn't say anything about the file being an exe (I
was also wondering how one would execute the jpg).  I already block exe
files, so I guess I'm safe, but I'm wondering why my filter didn't work
when I sent the test message.

So, suppose I wanted to block messages that had "911!" in the subject,
how would I do that?

Mike