[Mimedefang] What I have been working on....

schmaus schmaus at ties2.net
Tue Sep 2 15:42:00 EDT 2003

Ray,

I was waiting to see what the overall response was.  I was
also waiting to see David Skoll's response.  Like I said, I
don't want to step on Can-It's toes.

I also have a "shy complex" about my code being seen,
because I am by no means the best coder.  Nor do I comment
my code very well.

So in answer to your question:  wait and see.

FYI:  I am currently working on implementing per user
scores, blacklists and whitelists.

Benjamin Schmaus