[Mimedefang] defang DB

Du Plooy, Ernst ernst at tfs.ac.za
Mon Sep 1 06:11:01 EDT 2003

Sorry, I should have explained more.  As I understand MySQL is 100% GPL,
but only if your software is 100% GPL.  A while back I helped a company
with a commercial product that used a database backend.  They had to
purchase MySQL licenses for all their clients.  I recon this is one of
the reasons why David use PostgreSQL for CanIT (although I'm just
guessing here).

If I miss understood the MySQL license, please correct me.  I also
apologize for my warning, because I realize it is not really relevant to
MD.