[Mimedefang] graphdefang help requested from someone with huge SummaryDB

John Kirkland jpk at bl.org
Thu Oct 16 10:00:47 EDT 2003

Hey, all,

I'm going to start optimizing graphdefang for you guys with much larger
installations than myself... but... I don't currently have a 500 MB
SummaryDB file.  Would one of you be willing to gzip yours up (gzip
compressed mine almost 3x) and put it up at a URL for me to download?

Since you probably don't want just anybody downloading your summary
database, you might want to email me privately with the URL.

Thanks,
John Kirkland