[Mimedefang] Hold for Approval HELP

lwong at electrocom.info lwong at electrocom.info
Tue Oct 14 14:16:54 EDT 2003

Hi list,

I recently installed mimedefang and Works great, now I want to do "Hold
for Approval" for certain user accounts. The user sends the mail but
this have to be redirected to admin´s account that look at the mail and
approves or not.

Redirecting the mail is done actually but I'm confused with the approval
mechanism and resending the mail after approval.

Searching in the list just found this :

> One of my clients implemented just such a "hold-for-approval" policy
> using MIMEDefang and a special Sendmail setup involving two queues.
> It takes a bit of Perl and Sendmail knowledge to set it up.

Any ideas of how to do this?

Thanks in advance

Luis