[Mimedefang] Mulitple Recipients

Kelson Vibber kelson at speed.net
Thu Oct 9 12:08:01 EDT 2003

At 05:13 AM 10/9/2003, Ray Parish wrote:
>How would I be able to basically separate the message out per recipient?
>Is that what the stream_by_recipient is?

Yes.

If you want to, you can check the list of recipients at the beginning of in
filter_begin, and then only call stream_by_recipient if you find one who
has opted out.  This will reduce the extra overhead from re-sending every
multiple-recipient message, and only re-send the ones that need it.

Note also, that you can only call stream_by_recipient in filter_begin, so
you cannot use filter_recipient and the no-more-filtering option to handle
the opt-out users.  (It will stop filtering before it separates the message
out.)

Kelson Vibber