[Mimedefang] Milter: data, reject=451 4.7.1 Please try againlater

Kelson Vibber kelson at speed.net
Fri Oct 3 17:51:02 EDT 2003

At 01:56 PM 10/3/2003, David F. Skoll wrote:
>I believe SA 2.60 tries to put a lot of info in the headers,
>and that may be the culprit.

 From what I could see on our server, it seemed to be related to putting
the SpamAssassin report in the headers (to avoid altering the message
body).    The default report template in 2.60 is very wordy, based on the
idea that it will be placed at the beginning of the message body, and the
descriptions seem longer than they used to be.  You can pare it down by
defining your own template and using _REPORT_ instead of _SUMMARY_, but it
can still end up quite long on messages that trip a lot of rules.

Kelson Vibber