[Mimedefang] $DOMAIN or it's equivilent?

Bill Curtis mimedefang at jameswcurtis.com
Tue Nov 25 17:10:59 EST 2003

::snip

I am wanting to offer access to the domain specific statistics to the
domain administrator viewing via the web.  Thanks for the cool tool on the
mailstats, I compiled sendmail with it when I installed, but I've never
gotten around to figuring out how to use it.  The only problem I have is
in my sendmail.mc file (stock redhat sendmail.mc)the only thing refrencing
mailer is:
mailer(smtp)dnl

No other description in mine.  output is this:
Statistics from Tue Nov 25 07:50:25 2003
 M   msgsfr  bytes_from   msgsto    bytes_to  msgsrej msgsdis  Mailer
 4       39        290K        0          0K        0       0  esmtp
 9        1          5K       40        372K        0       0  local
 T       40        295K       40        372K        0       0
 C       41                    0                    0

Is the rest of your definiton something you added, or are you talking
about the sendmail.cf file?

Bill Curtis