[Mimedefang] How to save certain emails on the server, with delivery

Jason M. Burnett Jason.Burnett at silabs.com
Sat Nov 15 23:23:28 EST 2003

Hi

I'd like to be able to save certain incoming emails to disk on the mail
server while still delivering it normally.  I have a
sendmail/mimedefang/spamassassin gateway (no local delivery) and for
emails with a certain spamassassin score, I'd like to store them
temporarily for analysis.

I need to be able to save it mbox-style, not split into pieces like
quarantining does.

Any ideas?  It sounds like a job for a second milter, i.e. pipe the
email through another filter *after* mimedefang has added the spam score
header.
But I have no idea how to go about doing that.

--
Jason

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential,
and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto)
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original
and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.